Friday, March 13, 2009

Profile in Action

I selected and ordered 101 pictures for our profile, and they came almost a week ago. 101 may sound like a lot, but I eliminated thousands! I went through ALL of our digital pictures back to 2003.

Ben and I made a trip to the craft store Tuesday and bought a bunch of
patterned paper to use as background and embellishments with the pictures. Boy, scrap bookers spend an arm and a leg on this stuff! Each piece of paper was $.50-$.75.

I just finished laying the pictures out, although not all mad
e the cut, and I'm ready to start putting it all together. Here's the work in progress...



Pages weaving around the table


Fancy "scrap" booking paper (if it costs $10, it isn't scrap!)


All of the pictures laid out

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hannah - you need an updated picture of how complete your amazing scrapbook is! I am sooo proud of your awesome work. I would totally pick you guys.