Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Results Are In

I finally got around to taking another pregnancy test this morning, to see if my first test was a false negative (or positive, if you count the result from the next day). There was definitely no plus this time. I am not pregnant. No "twins" in the future!

Sorry for the suspense (is she pregnant? is she not?). I wanted to wait long enough to get a good test, and I couldn't believe I was pregnant anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of Don Brown telling me about a couple who for years couldn't have children.

When they decided to adopt they ended up with twins so as not to separate them. Yes, she got pregnant - twins.

NO, not the end - close relatives of this couple were killed in a car or plane accident. They had relatively newish born twins that needed home/parents. Which they adopted as well.

Now is that something you can make up? Fortunately, God provided wonderfully - good parents who were able to provide and care for these six (6) kids.

Dad